At Lubie-JBLP, WordPress is our best friend.
You’re right. Today, all agencies claim to know WordPress. At Lubie-JBLP, the WordPress CMS has been our primary development tool for the past six years. Besides creating numerous reusable WordPress plug-ins and templates, we have developed more than 200 projects using this CMS.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS). In other words, it is the heart of your website to which we attach extensions such as arms, legs, a face, etc. Once completed, a website developed using WordPress is easily and very effectively managed by the client.
Easy to use?
When we deliver your website, our web agency will give you a three-hour training session to teach you how to manage your site. Obviously, we are always available to assist you and to make changes, but our added-value is more in the personalized organic referencing and procedures optimization. Interesting fact: no software is required to maintain your website.
Why open source?
- Following completion, you are not tied to your agency or to a developer, the code is easily transferable;
- A large community is constantly developing the platform to perfect it; issues are quickly noticed and updates are made available to users;
- No irritants such as licensing fees;
- Thousands of available plug-ins greatly reduce development costs associated to a functionality;
- No need to reinvent your website every three years; you can make significant changes without starting from scratch.
Together we are stronger
The WordPress CMS is supported worldwide by a large community of developers, which makes this platform evolve quickly. Via WordPress, Lubie-JBLP helps its clients benefit from the latest evolutions in web development. You have a specific need? Chances are, someone else needed it before you; an extension likely already exists, enabling us to quickly develop functionality to satisfy your request.